The aim of the "Sociocultural, Ethnic, and Linguistic Processes in the Eurasian Space" International Scientific and Practical Conference is to provide students, post-graduate students and young professionals with an academic platform to share best recent experiences, best practices, discoveries, and innovations with the global community at 13-14 December, 2019 in Ufa, Russia.
There is no registration, participation or publicationfee.
Presenters in general have to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The organizers of the conference are:
- the Center for Humanitarian Research of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Bashkir State University.
The main directions of the conference:
- theoretical and methodological issues of sociocultural and ethnic studies;
- the issues of preserving the cultural identity of the peoples of Eurasia with reference to globalization and integration;
- interethnic and interfaith relations and national politics in the Eurasian space and in different countries;
- actual issues of the preservation and development of the languages of the peoples living in the Eurasian space;
- the issues of political and sociocultural processes in Eurasia in the context of globalization;
- approaches and methodological developments of the measurement and analysis of modern ethnolinguistic processes;
- social partnership in maintaining interethnic and interfaith harmony and strengthening spiritual consensus;
- historical dynamics of cultural and social processes in Eurasia.
The “Second Asfandiyarov Readings” symposium,
dedicated to the memory of the outstanding scientist, professor of Bashkir State University AnvarZakirovichAsfandiyarov, will be held within the framework of the conference.
The main directions of the symposium:
- socio-economic history of Russia and Bashkortostan of the 17th – 19th centuries;
- problems of the military history of Russia and Bashkortostan of the 18th – 19th centuries;
- historical demography, interethnic relations and national politics in the Russian Empire in the 18th – 19th centuries;
- the issues of studying and preserving the scientific heritage of Russian scientists;
- new materials for the biography of Prof. Asfandiyarov.
The event will include a scientific program of wide diversity initiatives, bringing together researchers from institutes and centres, Russian academic researchers and guests from other countries.
13th December, 2019 - plenary and breakout sessions, symposium in the “Toratau” Congress Hall. Address: 2 Validi Str., 450076 Ufa, Russian Federation (minus 1 floor, entrance No. 5).
14th December, 2019 - lectures and breakout sessions in the Institute of History and Public Administration.
Address: 3/4 K. Marx Str., 450076 Ufa, Russian Federation.
Submit as an author, presenter or listener:
- speaker with the publication of an article in the conference proceedings with ISBN and the placement in eLIBRARY Scientific Electronic Library on the RSCI platform;
- absentee participation (for authors of the papers).
- YapparovaRozaliyaRavisovna, Deputy Director of State Autonomous Institution “Center for Humanitarian Research of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bashkortostan”, tel.: +7 (347) 2727853; +79174176711;
- KhamatdinovRuslanIldarovich, analyst of the State Autonomous Institution “Center for Humanitarian Research of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bashkortostan”, tel.: +79613560826, Address: 13 M. GafuriStr., building 1, 450076 Ufa, Russia.
- RakhimovRamilNasibullovich, acting Head Department of Russian History, Historiography and Source Studies, Institute of History and Public Administration, Bashkir State University, tel.: +79174175897.Address: 3/4 K. Marx Str., 450076 Ufa, Russian Federation, office 504.
|State autonomous institution.docx||30.83 КБ|